Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ian Franco <ij...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/02 21:37:03 UTC

jk2 problem

It seems as though my jk2 configuration isn't failing over properly.
If a tomcat machine drops, it compensates properly.  However, if a
single application on one of the tomcat machines fails then apache/jk2
keeps that faulty app in the mix.  When a user gets directed to a
tomcat instance where the app is working, all is fine.  However, jk2
still continues to route requests to the machine where the app is
broken or missing..  is there something I can do to fix this?