Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Nigel Daley <nd...@mac.com> on 2011/02/11 08:33:35 UTC

Hadoop 0.22 Blockers

Tom has created a public Jira filter for 0.22 blockers (thanks Tom!):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12313687
With the new version of Jira, this single query across projects & versions is now possible.

Looks like 26 issues marked blocker.  9 of them unassigned -- would love to get those assigned.  I'll start reviewing these issues more closely over the weekend.

Cheers,
Nige

Re: Hadoop 0.22 Blockers

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@mac.com>.
On Feb 12, 2011, at 2:44 PM, Allen Wittenauer wrote:

> On Feb 11, 2011, at 9:44 AM, Nigel Daley wrote:

>>> 	Does this include the ones you unmarked as blockers for some mysterious reason?
>>
>> To which issues are you referring exactly?
>>

> 	I'm thinking specifically of the one that prevents datanodes from being properly decommissioned.  But you've changed so many it is hard to say what the full list is.

Something from here perhaps? https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t39bSGEkCmAqKkXJwyHVFJw&hl=en#gid=3
These were the original Hadoop 0.22 Jira's that weren't blockers so I unassigned them, as per release SOP.

I want to make sure what you're referring to was inadvertent. Please provide issue numbers and then I can respond.

Nige

Re: Hadoop 0.22 Blockers

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@linkedin.com>.

Re: Hadoop 0.22 Blockers