Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/08 11:17:56 UTC

New Jackrabbit versions

Hi,

With 1.4 right around the corner, I've added the new version tags
1.3.4, 1.4.1, and 1.5 to the Jackrabbit project in Jira.

1.3.4: There seems to be some interest for still at least one patch
release from the 1.3 branch, so I've added 1.3.4 in preparation for
that.

1.4.1: The first patch release from the 1.4 branch.

1.5: Next 1.x feature release. In case we don't go directly to 2.0.

None of these releases have really been planned yet. I'll follow up
with more details as we go forward.

BR,

Jukka Zitting