Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/06/26 19:20:38 UTC

periodic refresh of queries

Hello Zeppelin community,

We are currently testing ignite-zeppelin integration and have a question.
Is there a way to have a query automatically refresh every so often? This
will be very cool for Ignite streaming use case.

D.

Re: periodic refresh of queries

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Apache mail server doesn't let attachments through. The best way is to attach
to a JIRA or do something of the sort.

Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.