Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Steinkopff <da...@googlemail.com> on 2007/06/04 09:45:19 UTC

[Tobago] StateChangeListener doesn't work

Hi

I register an object with the method

public void stateChangeListener(SheetStateChangeEvent e)

over EL

#{controller.binding['sheet1'].stateChangeListener}

I set a break point in this method and change the selected line and press a
button without any action method or change a tab in serverside mode. I
doesn't reach the break point in the listener method.

I used tobago 1.0.11 with facelets 1.1.10.

regards
David

Re: [Tobago] StateChangeListener doesn't work

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello David,

if you are paging the sheet the stateChangeListener is only called.

Maybe we should define in which cases the stateChangeListener should
called. Maybe a selectionListener is a better alternative.

Please add a bug report to the jira.

Regards

Bernd