Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/01/07 13:49:34 UTC

Maven SCM Plugin 1.5 beta 2 released - support for subversion

Hi,

I have a released a beta of the SCM plugin with subversion support.
Please test this even if you are already using this plugin for CVS as
the backend has changed - the <ant:cvs /> task is no longer used.

Changes in this version include:

  New Features:

o Add support for subversion
o Rewritten to utilise the Maven SCM library

  Fixed bugs:

o Ignore whitespace when creating a patch Issue: MPSCM-25.
o Ignore POM if the scm root is specified in command line

To automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single line:

maven plugin:download  -DgroupId=maven  -DartifactId=maven-scm-plugin
-Dversion=1.5-beta-2

For a manual installation, you can download the plugin here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/java-repository/maven/plugins/maven-scm-plugin-1.5-beta-2.jar

Thanks,
Brett

Re: Maven SCM Plugin 1.5 beta 2 released - support for subversion

Posted by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>.
Hi Brett,

FYI, I released maven-hibernate-plugin 1.3 using this SCM beta and it
worked fine.

-- Felipe