Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/06 18:29:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Storm 1.0.5 (rc1)

This is a call to vote on releasing Apache Storm 1.0.5 (rc1)

Full list of changes in this release:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-1.0.5-rc1/RELEASE_NOTES.html

The tag/commit to be voted upon is v1.0.5:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=tree;h=239fd1522114c4928ed99b4ab5bcbf027540d5e7;hb=a445446e46e2228fabb83368cc25cf5422a2c400

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-1.0.5-rc1/apache-storm-1.0.5-src.tar.gz

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-1.0.5-rc1/

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=22b832708295fa2c15c4f3c70ac0d2bc6fded4bd

The Nexus staging repository for this release is:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestorm-1051

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Storm 1.0.5.

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Storm 1.0.5
[ ]  0 No opinion

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

-Taylor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 1.0.5 (rc1)

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
This vote is now closed and passes with 3 binding +1 votes, 1 non-binding +1 vote, and one non-binding 0 vote.

Vote tally (* denotes a binding vote):

+1:
Jungtaek Lim*
Stig Rohde Døssing*
Priank Shah
P. Taylor Goetz*

+0:
Alexandre Vermeerbergen

Thanks to everyone who took the time to evaluate and vote on this release candidate.

I will release the artifacts from staging and announce the release after the 24 hour waiting period.

-Taylor

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the bump Jungtaek. I know my +1 vote would take this vote to the necessary count, but my hope was that other PMC members would vote as well (I like to see at least 3 binding +1s outside of the RM’s vote). Nonetheless…

+1 (binding)
Setup a multi-node cluster and rand my usual suite of semi-automatic tests.

-Taylor

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Priyank Shah <ps...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non-binding)