Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Wakan <wa...@bigfoot.com> on 2008/04/15 20:01:15 UTC

APR and CMake: help please...

Someone can help me please?
I posted yesterday again, but no reply....
I know that this is a newbie question...but I need help...
Hope someone can waste a bit of its time for me :)))
Carlo

Re: APR and CMake: help please...

Posted by Joachim Ziegler <zi...@mpi-sb.mpg.de>.
Wakan wrote:
> Someone can help me please?
> I posted yesterday again, but no reply....
> I know that this is a newbie question...but I need help...
> Hope someone can waste a bit of its time for me :)))
> Carlo

Hello Wakan,

3 months ago, I had quite the same problems as you have: I could not
find out how to compile the most simple APR-HelloW-World program under
windows.

Search in the mailing list archive for the thread

"Newbie question: Compiling helloworld-APR.c under Windows"

Hope this helps,
Joachim

Re: APR and CMake: help please...

Posted by Ryan Phillips <ry...@trolocsis.com>.
Wakan <wa...@bigfoot.com> said:
> Someone can help me please?
> I posted yesterday again, but no reply....
> I know that this is a newbie question...but I need help...
> Hope someone can waste a bit of its time for me :)))
> Carlo

Carlo:

The following template doesn't have windows specific additions, but it
does include some cmake files to find apr, apr-util, and serf on unix.

http://svn.trolocsis.com/repos/projects/templates/apr/

-Ryan