Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2019/11/26 04:12:16 UTC

Staging and Mobile Instances are Updated

Dear Community,
Staging and mobile instances are updated with latest develop code from
Apache Fineract  and Community app.

https://staging.openmf.org
https://mobile.openmf.org/

The latest code will be part of upcoming Fineract 1.4 release and Mifos X
release. You can see the resolved tickets in the following two links.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINERACT/versions/12344606
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/projects/6

One of the important new feature of this release is creation of
self-service user from Web.  Go to any client page and then click on 'More'
>> Create Self Service User.

I have just started testing this feature and will let you know the status
soon.

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Re: Staging and Mobile Instances are Updated

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Dear Community,

Self service mobile app expects minimum 5 characters for username and 6
characters for password. But while creating self service user on Web, there
is no validation for username and password length. While creating self
service user  on Web, please use username and password with at least 5 and
6 characters respectively.

I have created the ticket with highest priority here:
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues/3136

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 9:42 AM Santosh Math <
santosh@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:

> Dear Community,
> Staging and mobile instances are updated with latest develop code from
> Apache Fineract  and Community app.
>
> https://staging.openmf.org
> https://mobile.openmf.org/
>
> The latest code will be part of upcoming Fineract 1.4 release and Mifos X
> release. You can see the resolved tickets in the following two links.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINERACT/versions/12344606
> https://github.com/openMF/community-app/projects/6
>
> One of the important new feature of this release is creation of
> self-service user from Web.  Go to any client page and then click on 'More'
> >> Create Self Service User.
>
> I have just started testing this feature and will let you know the status
> soon.
>

> --
> Thanks & Regards
>
> Santosh Math
>
> *QA Engineer*
>
> *Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
> | *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |
>
> *Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
> Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

RE: Staging and Mobile Instances are Updated

Posted by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com.
Alright, will do that.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com> zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid> https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Zayyad,
In staging.openmf.org, 'self service user' role was disabled. I just
enabled it(you can enable and disable in System>Manage roles and
permissions).

 As of now, please use mobile.openmf.org for testing  self service user,
because mobile self service user app and web self service user app are
connected to mobile.openmf.org by default.