Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Aidan Diffey <ai...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/13 09:24:37 UTC

Multiple NIO Listeners - FTPS

Hello.

I have an embedded server that has multuiple NIOListeners each bound to a
different virtual IP address.

If I want to run each of these listeners in FTPS (explicit) mode, can I use
a single Keystore or do I require a keystore for each listener?

Regards

Re: Multiple NIO Listeners - FTPS

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Aidan Diffey <ai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have an embedded server that has multuiple NIOListeners each bound to a
> different virtual IP address.
>
> If I want to run each of these listeners in FTPS (explicit) mode, can I use
> a single Keystore or do I require a keystore for each listener?

You should be able to reuse your SslConfiguration on all listeners.

/niklas