Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 15:11:00 UTC

Struts and Weblogic 10.0 issue

Hi
Has anybody run into problem installting struts based web application on
Weblogic 10.0?
I have a struts application using struts 1.2.6, which i am trying to install
on weblogic and i keep getting the following error
This application works fine in Websphere, tomcat, Sun

Error opening /jsp/app/install/Identity.jsp.
The source of this error is javax.servlet.ServletException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Element type
"input" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>". at
weblogic.servlet.jsp.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(
PageContextImpl.java:418) at jsp_servlet._jsp._app._install.

Ashish

Re: Struts and Weblogic 10.0 issue

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi
 I cannot give you the actual JSP as this JSP is not with in my application,
this is a JSP in weblogic console
application, It can only be obtained from BEA i guess.

Ashish

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com>.
Done, voted for it

Posted by John Liptak <na...@biwabik.net>.

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Sounds like the problem is WebLogic, not Struts. You should bug them if they
have a problem with using Struts.

Paul

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi