Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/12/09 10:22:16 UTC

corinthia and board report.

Hi

I hope I am correct in assuming the new project corinthia is not expected
to make a report for december even though we might be lucky and have the
project setup at the time of the board meeting ?

We will file a hopefully positive report in january.

rgds
jan i

Re: corinthia and board report.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 9 December 2014 at 14:49, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Jan,
>
> Agreed.  However, I think your start date and reporting group are wrong.
>
> Corinthia entered the incubator in 12/8/2014, not 11/8.  Your reporting
> group should be 3.

Good catch....thanks seem I am bit sleepy today.

Will the incubator pages be automatially updated (I also added status
page), or do I need to force a cms rebuild ?

rgds
jan i.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Jan,

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 1:22 AM, jan i <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> I hope I am correct in assuming the new project corinthia is not expected
> to make a report for december even though we might be lucky and have the
> project setup at the time of the board meeting ?

That's fine.  Podlings are often not ready to make a report right away.

> We will file a hopefully positive report in january.

Sounds great!

Marvin Humphrey