Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/15 07:22:42 UTC

Board report reminder

Reminder to add a subproject report to the wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-September2005).

If it could mention both the details concerning the release and if you
could summarise the GoC results I would appreciate it. Also if you
could get it done tomorrow (Thursday), or at the latest by Friday
evening it would be a great help. I try to send the report in by
Friday night.

I'll be (very) briefly summarising the various bits about the
promotion to Jakarta subproject in the general notes for the board, so
you don't have to mention it unless you want to.

Thanks,

Hen

Re: Board report reminder

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, it looked good.

They goto general@jakarta.apache.org.

Hen

Re: Board report reminder

Posted by Ortwin Glück <od...@odi.ch>.
Hen,

Henri Yandell wrote:
> Reminder to add a subproject report to the wiki
> (http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-September2005).
>
> If it could mention both the details concerning the release and if you
> could summarise the GoC results I would appreciate it. Also if you
> could get it done tomorrow (Thursday), or at the latest by Friday
> evening it would be a great help. I try to send the report in by
> Friday night.
>
> I'll be (very) briefly summarising the various bits about the
> promotion to Jakarta subproject in the general notes for the board, so
> you don't have to mention it unless you want to.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hen

[web]  http://www.odi.ch/
[blog] http://www.odi.ch/weblog/