Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2021/07/27 10:23:42 UTC

Re: AW: Eclipse debug

Hi Guys,

In relation with https://markmail.org/message/had7iszdr7ixtyu3, I propose to replace "Step 2: Connect to OFBiz with Eclipse as a Debugger" at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Running%20and%20Debugging%20OFBiz%20in%20Eclipse

by the needed steps (including importing only the main projects, ie ofbiz-framework and ofbiz-plugins[1]) to be able to debug OFBiz inside Eclipse.

Actually we should rather clearly separate the 2 steps options. Seems that Steven got confused because of a possible relation between the 2 steps.

Could one of you, Ingo or Girish, write or guide us?

TIA

[1] I tried and after installing Buildship I got submerged by (sub-?)projects corresponding to all the components. Actually I'm used to use only Step 1.

Jacques

Re: AW: Eclipse debug

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Girish,

No, we need to keep "Remote Debugging with Eclipse".

I mean only replace the 2nd option, ie "Step 2: Connect to OFBiz with Eclipse as a Debugger" aka "debug OFBiz inside Eclipse"

TIA

Jacques

Re: AW: Eclipse debug

Posted by Girish Vasmatkar <gi...@hotwaxsystems.com>.