Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Jean Goffinet <jg...@clever-age.com> on 2005/04/20 18:39:09 UTC

Integrating a CMS with J2

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a CMS which could be integrated into Jetspeed2:
- content would be displayed into portlets
- and portlets would be used for the back office too (publication,
validation, ...)

Does someone have such an experience ? I've heard of Cofax beeing
integrated into J1, but few information is available...

Thanks in advance,

Jean

--
Jean GOFFINET        http://www.clever-age.com
Clever Age - conseil en architecture technique

Re: Integrating a CMS with J2

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Jean,

Please use the Jetspeed user list for these kinds of questions.

There has been work to integrate J2 and Graffito. Please search the
archives:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jetspeed-user&w=2&r=1&s=graffito&q=b

I am currently on task for delivering the J2 site PSML via Grafitto CMS
in the near future.

Randy