Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu> on 2012/11/05 01:09:35 UTC

[VOTE] 0.2 RC3

Hi, I did a bit more testing over the weekend and posted an RC3 here:

http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.2rc3

The only changes are fixing a minor bug in the ack stuff and adding the C
examples. Given that the delta from 0.1 is quite contained, I'm going to
optimistically call for a release vote based on RC3. Please check it out
and give your +1 if it looks good. I'd like to do the same 24 hour thingy
as last time so I can post the release tomorrow if there are no serious
issues.

[ ] Ship it! (Release 0.2 RC3 as 0.2)
[ ] No! (We need to fix ...)

--Rafael

Re: [VOTE] 0.2 RC3

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

[X] Ship it! (Release 0.2 RC3 as 0.2)

--

**

*Hiram Chirino*

*Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.*

*hchirino@redhat.com <hc...@redhat.com> | fusesource.com | redhat.com*

*skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino<http://twitter.com/hiramchirino>
*

*blog: Hiram Chirino's Bit Mojo <http://hiramchirino.com/blog/>*

Re: [VOTE] 0.2 RC3

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.
-1

Sadly I have to vote against myself due to a bug I just found. Will follow
up with RC4 presently.

--Rafael

Re: [VOTE] 0.2 RC3

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
[X] Ship it! (Release 0.2 RC3 as 0.2)

Tested the Java, and the C on 32 CentOS 6 and 64 Ubuntu 12.04

-- Rob