Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/14 02:58:38 UTC

Mesos 1.9.0 release

Folks,

It is time for Mesos 1.9.0 release and I am the release manager. Here is
the dashboard:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12334125

Please start to wrap up patches if you are contributing or shepherding any
issues. If you expect any particular JIRA for this new release, please set
"Target Version" as "1.9.0" and mark it as "Blocker" priority.

Regards,
Qian Zhang

Re: Mesos 1.9.0 release

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I forgot to make it sharable, can you please try again?
And we are aiming to cut 1.9.x branch and rc1 next Wednesday.

Regards,
Qian Zhang

Re: Mesos 1.9.0 release

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.