Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/19 19:32:16 UTC

[Tobago] regarding tc:tab action attribute

Hello,

would it be difficult to add action attribute to tc:tab and ability
for tc:tab to perform some action before actually showing up?

regards,
michael

--
stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: [Tobago] regarding tc:tab action attribute

Posted by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

thanks for hint, somehow I didn't see this component. So now I have a
different question:

my case is:

I have some cached values in managed bean, which is OK until user
stays in one tab. When he changes the tab, there is possibility for my
cached data going out-dated. So, when user switches to the first tab
again, I need to re-read the cached data. OK, now my question:

I implement the TabChangeListener. Is there any simple way to gain
access to my managed bean, or do I have to use something like:

FacesContext fc = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
	this.user_session_local.setUser(((ClientLoginManagedBean)
fc.getApplication().createValueBinding("#{clientLoginManagedBean}").getValue(fc)).getUserID());

regards,
michael

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,