Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jeff Ling <je...@google.com> on 2006/08/10 08:04:58 UTC

nightly build (8/9) wsdl2java exception

I ran the following script, and got he exception. Any ideas?

Wsdl2java.bat -uri c:\projects\gsc\src\wsdl\UserProfileService.wsdl -o
c:\projects\gsc\src\gen -s -p sharepointportalserver

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate
(CodeGener
ationEngine.java:224)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExcepti
on
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage
(Simp
leDBExtension.java:52)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate
(CodeGener
ationEngine.java:177)
        ... 2 more
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage
(Simp
leDBExtension.java:49)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCo
mplexType.addMetaInfo(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processNamedComplexSchemaType(
SchemaCompiler.java:775)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(
SchemaCompiler.j
ava:734)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
(SchemaCompiler.
java:475)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
(SchemaCompiler.
java:436)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.process(
SchemaCompiler.java:12
89)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle
(SchemaCompiler
.java:1252)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType
(SchemaCompi
ler.java:807)
        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processAnonymousComplexSchemaT
ype(SchemaCompiler.java:752)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(
SchemaCompiler.j
ava:736)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
(SchemaCompiler.
java:475)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
(SchemaCompiler.
java:446)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(
SchemaCompiler.java:30
8)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(
SchemaCompiler.java:23
0)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(
ExtensionUtility.java
:77)

Re: nightly build (8/9) wsdl2java exception

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Did the codegeneration stop or did it go on. If it did, could you
compile the generated sources?

thanks,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
you need the xmlschema-snapshot.jar that comes with the latest nightly
build. Please don't mix and match jars from multiple dates or
versions.