Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jesper Klitgaard <jk...@netcompany.com> on 2006/11/23 11:34:47 UTC

Error when registering custom node types from cnd file

Hi,

I'm trying to register custom node types following the example found on http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/nodetype/index.html

I've created the following cnd file:

/* orig.namespaces */

<mix = 'http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0'>

<nt = 'http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>

/* Namespace declaration */

 <ts = 'http://company.dk/xml/schemas/raplet/2005/01/01/'>

/* Node type */

 [ts:node] > nt:base, mix:referenceable

 // No mixin specified. Using default primary

 // Properties

- ts:stringProperty (string)

- ts:dateProperty (date)

- ts:referenceProperty (reference)

+ ts:node

// Same name siblings

multiple

I can read and parse the file without problems/errors using CompactNodeTypeDefReader(inputReader, definitions.getClass().getName());

>From the reader I get the list of NodeTypeDef and for each NodeTypeDef in the list I call

nodeTypeReg.registerNodeType(ntd);

The registerNodeType call causes the following error:

[Main Thread] ERROR org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.virtual.VirtualNodeTypeStateManager  - Unable to index new nodetype: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? I've attached the file that contains the class that is responsible for registering the nodetypes.

Med venlig hilsen / regards

Jesper Klitgaard

Consultant

Netcompany - IT and business consulting

Grønningen 19

DK-1270 København K

Denmark

Mobile: +45 22 28 29 73

Phone: +45 70 13 14 40

Fax: +45 70 13 14 50

E-mail: jkl@netcompany.com <ma...@netcompany.com>

www.netcompany.com

Re: Error when registering custom node types from cnd file

Posted by Ted Roeloffzen <te...@gmail.com>.
What version of JackRabbit are you using?

Ted