Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by karan malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/19 23:16:41 UTC

AWT and Swing implementation

Hi,

I would like to start contributing towards the AWT and Swing
implementation. I need help on how to get started, what native toolkits
could be considered for this implementation? Are we looking at writing
Java Wrappers to native widgets from scratch or using something already
available ?

--
Karan Singh

[tools] Discusison (was Re: AWT and Swing implementation)

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
Well, in tools we need all the tools you get with a JDK...

geir

Posted by karan malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.