Posted to users@maven.apache.org by emerson cargnin <ec...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/03 11:29:00 UTC

memory settings for site generation

Hi

I'm using the latest maven-1.1-RC1-SNAPSHOT.

I ended up with the following memory OPTS that enabled the site for
one quite big multiproject to be run without getting out of memory
errors:

 export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx2600m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m"

The think is that, using top, it reaches 80%

Then when I run from inside CC, it gets to the top of the memory (as
shown in top). Furthermore, i couldn't run more than one site at the
same time.
This server has 2 gig memory. From sub-project to sub-project, the
memory just doesn't goes down.

I have a not related question, regarding to checkstyle, is it possible
on a multi module project to get statistics of which problems occurs
most? This would be a useful multiproject report.

Thanks
emerson