Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Eric Lemings <Er...@roguewave.com> on 2008/03/19 16:26:27 UTC

Old Incubator Mailing Lists

Hi all,

I've noticed that some of the old incubator mailing lists are still
being used.

Do we still need these lists?  Can they be done away with?

Brad.

Re: Old Incubator Mailing Lists

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Eric Lemings wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've noticed that some of the old incubator mailing lists are still
> being used.
>
> Do we still need these lists?  Can they be done away with?

AIUI, they're just aliases for the new ones. All traffic to
the old lists is redirected to the new lists. That's by
design and probably not something we want to try to change
unless it's causing problems.

Martin