Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ricardo Rocha <ri...@apache.org> on 2000/05/26 15:37:52 UTC

Re: [Cocoon 2] build.bat, build.sh old versions

Giacomo Pati wrote:
> Someone has checked in old versions of build.bat and build.sh (and maybe more?). Since Ricardo has
> checked in his XSP code the CVS snapshot cannot be build with these old build scripts.

Honest: I haven't touched these files at all

Re: [Cocoon 2] build.bat, build.sh old versions

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Ricardo Rocha wrote:

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
> > Someone has checked in old versions of build.bat and build.sh (and maybe more?). Since Ricardo has
> > checked in his XSP code the CVS snapshot cannot be build with these old build scripts.
>
> Honest: I haven't touched these files at all

I did, sorry. :(

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [Cocoon 2] build.bat, build.sh old versions

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Ricardo Rocha wrote:

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
> > Someone has checked in old versions of build.bat and build.sh (and maybe more?). Since Ricardo has
> > checked in his XSP code the CVS snapshot cannot be build with these old build scripts.
>
> Honest: I haven't touched these files at all

I don't know what happened either ?!
But have again fixed them.

Giacomo