Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com> on 2006/07/08 10:24:00 UTC

Operating System identification

How to identify Operating System of my Application server.

I have property file in my web application for Windows and Linus.

I need to identify th Operating System and read specific configuration file
in my Struts Application .?

Example:
My Web application can be run on OC4J server,JBOSS  on Windows or Linux

Re: Operating System identification

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@googlemail.com>.
try:
if (System.getProperty("os.name").equals("Linux")){

leon