Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Biswajit Das <bi...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/17 22:56:17 UTC

Maven release

Hi Team ,

Is there any instruction any where like how to publish release  , I have
been trying to publish release to my own private nexus  repository but some
how it seems always trying to upload
*https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/
<https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/>  *even I
tried to set with *--settings* my *settings.xml *and *-Durl *but some where
it's is picking always apache nexus repository . I don't see any
distribution entry in any POM .

Thank you .
Biswajit

Re: Maven release

Posted by Gary Yao <ga...@data-artisans.com>.
Hi Biswajit,

The distribution management configuration can be found in the parent pom of
flink-parent:

<parent>
  <groupId>org.apache</groupId>
  <artifactId>apache</artifactId>
  <version>18</version>
</parent>

<distributionManagement>
  <repository>
    <id>apache.releases.https</id>
    <name>Apache Release Distribution Repository</name>
    <url>https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2
</url>
  </repository>
  <snapshotRepository>
    <id>apache.snapshots.https</id>
    <name>${distMgmtSnapshotsName}</name>
    <url>${distMgmtSnapshotsUrl}</url>
  </snapshotRepository>
</distributionManagement>

The properties are set to the following values in the parent pom:

  <distMgmtSnapshotsName>Apache Development Snapshot
Repository</distMgmtSnapshotsName>
  <distMgmtSnapshotsUrl>
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots
</distMgmtSnapshotsUrl>

With -DdistMgmtSnapshotsUrl you should be able to provide the url of your
own
repository.

Best,

Gary