Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Buddhika Jayawardhana <bu...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2015/04/10 09:19:24 UTC

Re: GSoc 2015 | COUCHDB-1743 Make the view server & protocol faster

Dear All,
In past two weeks I have been reading the code(Erlang part). But I got a
problem when running the test cases
. The error what I get is *** context setup failed ***. What could be the
problem?

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Hm. try to run them on clean checkout.
--