Posted to dev@pirk.apache.org by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@apache.org> on 2016/08/30 16:13:09 UTC

Release Tweeted @ApachePirk

Hi Guys,

I just tweeted the release from our @ApachePirk twitter account:
https://twitter.com/ApachePirk

Not sure what the protocol is here, but I am happy to pass the creds to
PPMC members individually (or whatever is customary for Apache projects).

Thanks!

Ellison Anne

Re: Release Tweeted @ApachePirk

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@apache.org>.
That seems like a good way to go - we can add other's accounts as a 'Team
member' on the tweet deck.

If you would like your account added, please let me know.

Thanks!

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.