Posted to community@apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2008/08/19 20:10:55 UTC

Anyone going to OSSPAC in Singapore next year?

I know it seems like a long ways away, but I'm thinking about going to
the open source conference in Singapore next February.  The CFP is
still open and I'm considering submitting some talks.  I'm wondering:

- Has anyone attended this conference before?  How is it?
- Will any other Apache members/committers be there?

If there are a few of us (and I've already heard of one other), then
maybe we could see about a mini-Apache meetup at or around the
conference.  It's early enough that we could do something interesting,
which is why I'm bringing this up now.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905

Re: Anyone going to OSSPAC in Singapore next year?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I'm not sure yet, but I was considering attending. I'm always up for
doing something Apache-related.

Cheers,
Brett

On 20/08/2008, at 4:10 AM, J Aaron Farr wrote:

> I know it seems like a long ways away, but I'm thinking about going to
> the open source conference in Singapore next February.  The CFP is
> still open and I'm considering submitting some talks.  I'm wondering:
>
> - Has anyone attended this conference before?  How is it?
> - Will any other Apache members/committers be there?
>
> If there are a few of us (and I've already heard of one other), then
> maybe we could see about a mini-Apache meetup at or around the
> conference.  It's early enough that we could do something interesting,
> which is why I'm bringing this up now.
>
> --
>  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
>    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/