Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by vignesh <m....@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/19 00:39:21 UTC

Camel capture route started by user details

Is there an option in apache camel to derive the userid, if the route is
started manually via Jconsole?

Basically, I have defined an retry route for exceptions that has to be
manually triggered. I would like to capture the user detail for audit
purposes.

Thanks

Re: Camel capture route started by user details

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

No there is no such function.

You can build you own mbean to start a camel route that takes in an
userid parameter as well, and you can then log this information
somewhere in your audit log.

Or maybe use some management tool that does audit logs what people do,
and can integrate with JMX so it can call the existing mbeans in
Camel.

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 12:39 AM, vignesh <m....@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is there an option in apache camel to derive the userid, if the route is
> started manually via Jconsole?
>
> Basically, I have defined an retry route for exceptions that has to be
> manually triggered. I would like to capture the user detail for audit
> purposes.
>
> Thanks

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.