Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/02/12 09:51:19 UTC

[gump] Why -Dversion ?

Hi,

I noticed that gump adds -Dversion to commandline invocations of ant. However
one project (JRefactory) has a similarly named property and requires it to be
in the format

#.#.#

Im not really sure what it is used for exactly but I was wondering whether
gump could change the property name to "gump.version" or something. And if so
where exactly in the code do I look for that ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: [gump] Why -Dversion ?

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:51, Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that gump adds -Dversion to commandline invocations of ant.
> However one project (JRefactory) has a similarly named property and
> requires it to be in the format
>
> #.#.#
>
> Im not really sure what it is used for exactly but I was wondering whether
> gump could change the property name to "gump.version" or something. And if
> so where exactly in the code do I look for that ;)

Ignore this - the version passed in is just a marker to indicate a gump run
and this works fine with most projects except for this one :)

--
Cheers,

Pete