Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Yapu Jia <ya...@microsoft.com> on 2016/05/13 11:54:51 UTC

Can't build and refresh job

Hi, all,

         I can build and refresh a cube successful in the past.
         After a segment build success,  I can't refresh or build the cube and query this segment data.
         The web tip is that:

[cid:image001.jpg@01D1AD32.80BDFDC0]

          And, the kylin.log is that:

                java.lang.IllegalStateException: There is already a building segment!
                at org.apache.kylin.cube.CubeManager.checkNoBuildingSegment(CubeManager.java:541)
                at org.apache.kylin.cube.CubeManager.appendSegments(CubeManager.java:438)
                at org.apache.kylin.cube.CubeManager.appendSegments(CubeManager.java:433)
                at org.apache.kylin.cube.CubeManager.appendSegments(CubeManager.java:418)
                at org.apache.kylin.rest.service.JobService.submitJob(JobService.java:208)
                at org.apache.kylin.rest.service.JobService$$FastClassByCGLIB$$83a44b2a.invoke(<generated>)
                at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
                at org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:689)
                at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
                at org.springframework.security.access.intercept.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:64)
                at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
                at org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:622)
                at org.apache.kylin.rest.service.JobService$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$bfa162cd.submitJob(<generated>)
                at org.apache.kylin.rest.controller.CubeController.rebuild(CubeController.java:251)
                at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor37.invoke(Unknown Source)
                at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invoke(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:213)
                at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invokeForRequest(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:126)
                at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.invokeAndHandle(ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.java:96)
                at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.invokeHandlerMethod(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:617)
                at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.handleInternal(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:578)
                at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.handle(AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.java:80)
                at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:923)
                at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:852)
                at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:882)
                at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPut(FrameworkServlet.java:800)
                at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:649)
                at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)

         I can use others kylin server to build or refresh this cube.
         And, when I restart this kylin server, I can refresh and build this cube. So, I think that maybe a bug.
         Can you help me to fix it.

Thanks,
Yapu

Re: Can't build and refresh job

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
is your kylin in cluster mode? did you make only one node running for the
job engine? see https://kylin.apache.org/docs15/install/kylin_cluster.html

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi