Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Thanh Do <th...@cs.wisc.edu> on 2012/11/02 18:17:30 UTC

Apply a patches to hbase-core-trunk

Hi all,

Could any body please show me how to apply a patches to hbase-core-trunk.
I look over the hbase book as well as the mailing list but could find how.

Simply run this command in the hbase-core-trunk directory does not help:
patch -p0 < patchfile
does not help.

Many thanks,
Thanh

Re: Apply a patches to hbase-core-trunk

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Thanh Do <th...@cs.wisc.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could any body please show me how to apply a patches to hbase-core-trunk.
> I look over the hbase book as well as the mailing list but could find how.
>
> Simply run this command in the hbase-core-trunk directory does not help:
> patch -p0 < patchfile
> does not help.

That's the way to do it, why doesn't it apply?

J-D