Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ronald Aichholzer <45...@att.net> on 2017/05/20 14:29:25 UTC

Help Request

Relative Reference Question

Question.

How can I change a Macro I recorded so I can use it on different rows.

Expiation

I recorded a macro using the keyboard arrows (Causes Relative References
I believe).The macro reorganizes data from one location on the spread
sheet and puts the data in a single row.

The first Cell listed in the macro is an Absolute Reference - $B$2 so
every time I run the macro it does the same row over and over again.

How can I change the Cell reference from $B$2 so I can run the macro on
different rows?

I have multiple rows that need to be reorganized.

users-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org

05/20/1705:33

I'd like to be put on the subscriber's list.
My email is 4531ron@att.net
1. Please notify me that my subscription is set up.
2. How do I post a question?
3. How do I view the answer?
Thank you