Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/01 17:33:57 UTC

jQuery and tabs in example

All:

I recently had occasion to work with the Solr example code and VrW and
figured out how to put in a tabbed display by letting jQuery do all the
work, but that needed a more recent jQuery (I used 1.4.x). Since I'm fresh
off that experience and can maybe remember what I just finished doing, do
folks think it's worth a Jira or two (that I'd immediately take) for
1> Upgrading the example code to jQuery 1.4.3
2> Using the tabbing capabilities of 1.4 to display the simple, spatial and
group by links in a tabbed page to demonstrate?

Let me know
Erick

Re: jQuery and tabs in example

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
OK, I created two JIRAs for this, one to upgrade jQuery (SOLR-2213) and one
add an example (SOLR-2214).

I've attached a patch to 2213, I'll get to 2214 "real soon now" (tm).

I can't seem to assign them to myself though, either I'm not seeing the
right link or
I'm not authorized. The "Worklog" link along the left tells me that "You
don't have
permission to work on this issue" which leads me to believe I'm just a poor
waif with no rights :(.... Could someone either assign them to me?

Thanks
Erick

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.