Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Clay Webster <we...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/02 20:00:20 UTC

Re: Solr NightlyBuild

Hoss,

I really like the idea of having and showing votes for nightlys.  If the
+1/0/-1 was visible
with brief comments and referenced with the changelog .... *wham*, a new
class
of releasing code.  Hell maybe tie in results from unit tests.

Of course you can only do away with official releases so far.  You'll still
will have
api versioning.

--cw