Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Tomas Olsson <to...@sics.se> on 2004/11/16 13:41:22 UTC

Web services

Hi,
I am trying to use the web service tutorial but it doesn't seem to work
very well. For instance, the target deploy.wsm.webapp.runtime does not
seem to exist. When I tried to copy the jars manually, and when I
build.webapp it canot find any wsdl-file. How come? What is missing?

I use a version I got by using SVN according to the instructions on the
webpage.

/Tomas

Re: Web services

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.
Tomas--

   Yeah, looks like that "deploy.wsm.webapp.runtime" target didn't seem
to make it into the SVN build infrastructure, though it is in the
distribution.

   The tutorials are actually written to go against the alpha from last
weekend; you might download that and give it a shot.  Here's a link:

     http://incubator.apache.org/beehive/downloads.html

   Otherwise, we'll try to get that target rolled into the trunk/ build.

   Thanks for pointing it out!

Eddie