Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andreas Heckwolf <an...@mobliz.com> on 2003/10/06 09:30:46 UTC

[users@httpd] [Q] Routing all requests through a single PHP script with Apache 2.0

Dear all,

previously with Apache 1.3.x I was able to route all requests through a single
PHP script by using an alias definition like the following:

Alias / /myscript.php/

So all requests with URLs like http://myhost/myscript.php/something/here?asdf

were handled by the script. Now since I've updated to Apache 2.0.x this
stopped working. I did a google search on this without any usable results.

So, is there any way that I can get the old behaviour back.

I am using the vanilla Apache 2.0.40 that comes with RedHat 9.

Cheers,

Andreas