Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Pilgrim, Peter" <pe...@csfb.com> on 2004/10/08 09:48:31 UTC

[OT] Struts Networking / BOF IV / Friday / October 22 @ 19:30 / Restaurant / The Furnace

Hi

The reservation for the BOF IV at The Furnace has been confirmed
yesterday. The following people are attending so far:

	Peter Pilgrim
	Alan Mehio
	Christopher Marsh-Bourdon
	Thomas Pluempe
	Tim Penhey
	Charles Cordingley
	Marco Mistroni
	( Niall Pemberton - always has arrived later )

If you want to also __definitely__ attend then please contact me
off-list ASAP.

Thanks

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=533222&y=182647&z=0&sv=n1+6pe&st=2&pc=n1+6pe&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

--
Peter Pilgrim
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,