Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Corneliu Rachieru <cr...@espial.com> on 2001/07/19 16:21:02 UTC

Sending a hashtable to a form

I am trying to load a hashtable named Table into a form.
I have a EditTableAction class which is supposed to do this, however,
looking at the struts example, loading is done for each property of the
objects that make up the hashtable as opposed to loading the whole table. Is
there a way to load the whole table at once or do I have to iterate through
it and do it that way ?
I would appreciate any thoughts or examples on how to approach this,

Thank you very much,
      Corneliu