Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Justin Lulejian <ju...@lulejian.com> on 2017/08/13 00:36:35 UTC

Intro + Issue Suggestions

Hi All,

I wanted to introduce myself to the developers mailing list after
submitting my first PR <https://github.com/apache/climate/pull/449>. I
stumbled upon OCW when looking for open source climate related projects to
contribute to and I really liked the idea of it (though I know very little
about climate science!).

I've been looking at other unassigned issues sorted by priority and
CLIMATE-531 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-531> +
 CLIMATE-532 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-532> caught my
eye, however, I see the source file is being converted over to Python 3.X.
If there's anything else unassigned that needs some attention I'd be
interested in checking it out.

Best regards,
Justin