Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Britske <gb...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 15:37:28 UTC

SOLR 1.3: defaultOperator always defaults to OR although AND is specifed.

experimenting with SOLR 1.3 and discovered that although I specified
<solrQueryParser defaultOperator="AND"/> in schema.xml

q=a+b behaves as q=a OR B instead of q=a AND b

Obviously this is not correct.
I used the nightly of 29 oct.

Cheers,
Geert-Jan

Re: SOLR 1.3: defaultOperator always defaults to OR although AND is specifed.

Posted by Geert-Jan Brits <gb...@gmail.com>.
thanks

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.