Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com> on 2011/11/15 08:06:26 UTC

[VOTE] Merging Jackrabbit Branch into trunk

Hi *,

I would like to start a vote for merging the jackrabbit branch back
into the trunk.

In my opinion the first step, integrating a jcr repository in ofbiz,
is done. The new API can now be used by any developer for storing,
retrieving or manipulating data in the jackrabbit content repository.
A bigger user group would help me to improve the integration.

Have a good day
Sascha

--

Sascha Rodekamp
    Visit the new german OFBiz Blog: http://www.ofbiz.biz

Re: [VOTE] Merging Jackrabbit Branch into trunk

Posted by Dimitri Unruh <di...@lynx.de>.
+1

Viele Grüße
Best Regards

From:   Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com>
To:     dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Date:   15.11.2011 08:06
Subject:        [VOTE] Merging Jackrabbit Branch into trunk

Hi *,

I would like to start a vote for merging the jackrabbit branch back
into the trunk.

In my opinion the first step, integrating a jcr repository in ofbiz,
is done. The new API can now be used by any developer for storing,
retrieving or manipulating data in the jackrabbit content repository.
A bigger user group would help me to improve the integration.

Have a good day
Sascha

--

Sascha Rodekamp
    Visit the new german OFBiz Blog: http://www.ofbiz.biz
    Lynx-Consulting GmbH
    Johanniskirchplatz 6
    D-33615 Bielefeld
    http://www.lynx.de

Dimitri Unruh
Consultant AEW
Lynx-Consulting GmbH
Johanniskirchplatz 6
33615 Bielefeld
Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 5247-0
Fax: +49 521 5247-250
Mobil: +49 160 90 57 55 13

Unser Lynx News-Service bietet Ihnen Wissenswertes aus der Beratungspraxis und liefert Ihnen Informationen zu unseren Veranstaltungen.

Lernen Sie auch unsere Lynx-Akademie kennen!

Company and Management Headquarters:
Lynx-Consulting GmbH, Johanniskirchplatz 6, 33615 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 5247-0, Fax: +49 521 5247-250, www.lynx.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 35946
Chief Executive Officers: Karsten Noss, Dirk Osterkamp

http://www.lynx.de/haftungsausschluss

Re: [VOTE] Merging Jackrabbit Branch into trunk

Posted by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Bilgin, thank u. No not really we had some discussion here in the
ML nothing else: http://ofbiz.markmail.org/search/?q=jackrabbit

Do you look for special information?

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com>.