Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Bowen Li <bo...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/05 01:57:31 UTC

[SEATTLE MEETUP] Announcing First Seattle Apache Flink Meetup

Hi Flinkers,

After months of preparation, we are excited to announce our first Seattle
Apache Flink meetup, and invite you to join us!

*Please RSVP
at https://www.meetup.com/seattle-apache-flink/events/246458117
<https://www.meetup.com/seattle-apache-flink/events/246458117>. *Food and
drinks will be provided. Plenty of onsite parking spots.

DATE: Jan 17th, 2018, Wednesday

TALKS:

- Haitao Wang, Senior Staff Engineer at Alibaba, will give a presentation
on large-scale streaming processing with Flink and Flink SQL at Alibaba and
several internal use cases.

- Bowen Li will talk about details of future meetup planning and logistics,
also how they use Flink at OfferUp.

AGENDA

- 5:30pm - 6pm Food and networking
- 6pm - 7:30pm Presentations and Q&As

We can't wait to see you then!

Thanks,
Bowen, on behalf of the meetup organizing team