Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Swami Iyer <SI...@descartes.com> on 2002/04/01 18:19:47 UTC

RE: Problem specifying the properties file path in PropertyConfig urat or

If you want to use backward slash you can escape it but the forward slash
"/projects/util/log4jProps.lcf" should have worked. We are using it in our
servlet. Remember if any of your system (development or production) is UNIX
then the file name is case sensitive.

Thanks,

Swami