Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Maarten Meijer <mj...@xs4all.nl> on 2006/04/13 07:36:15 UTC

"Genrate IBATIS Artifacts" doesn't show on Mac OSX

I develop on both iMac G5 and Dell laptop with windows using Eclipse 3.1.
I've migrated an old servlet project to be a dynamic web project with
webtools 1.0
and want to use abator to help add more features.
I'm running Eclipse with the Java 1.5 JVM on both platforms.

The New Configuration File Wizard works on both, but whe I right click
on the abatorConfix.xml on the mac, the "Generate IBATIS Artifacts"
doesn't show in the menu. I'm in the J2EE Perpective...
Only difference is: on my Mac I also have Oxygen installed.

Any tips or experience on the Mac with Abator would be welcome, or is
this a bug?

Maarten Meijer

Re: "Genrate IBATIS Artifacts" doesn't show on Mac OSX

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
This is a known issue...Abator and Oxygen have an interaction
problem.  There are some instructions in the mailing list archives for
resolving the issue - but it involves changing something about the Oxygen
plugin.  Or you can run Abator with a simple Ant script.  The issue will be
resolved when I upgrade the Abator plugin to be dependant on Eclipse
3.1(soon, hopefully).

Jeff Butler