Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Skip Hollowell <sk...@skipdaddy.com> on 2008/01/03 14:59:39 UTC

[S2]Issue with wrong dates for datetimepicker and the New Year

I have a datetimepicker on my page, from the struts tag lilbrary:

<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>
        <s:datetimepicker key="transaction.datepaid" />

So today is Jan 3.  If I choose December 31, Monday of this week, the
value I get back in my field is 3/2/2008, and for the 30th, Sunday, I
receive 3/1/2008
Conversely, if I change the Calendar to December, 2007, and choose Jan
1, I receive 11/1/2007 and if I choose Jan 3, I receive 11/3/2007  As
long as we aren't crossing over a Year boundary, the picker works just fine.

Is this a known bug (and if so, where should I have looked to find that
out)? Or is this something most folks haven't run into before, or better
yet, am I doing something wrong?

Skip Hollowell