Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Chris Tsai <ct...@users.sf.net> on 2014/01/22 15:09:00 UTC

[allura:tickets] #7072 User can't access personal subscriptions page [ss6565]

---

** [tickets:#7072] User can't access personal subscriptions page [ss6565]**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** support p3
**Created:** Wed Jan 22, 2014 02:08 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Wed Jan 22, 2014 02:08 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

[forge:site-support:#6565]

>I've recently been receiving emails triggered by updates on SF.net tracker items I commented on ages ago. As these are annoying, I tried to turn them off. At the bottom of these notification emails, it says:

>Doing this, I am first asked to login (makes sense). After having logged in, though, the page simply gives me an error 500. Reproducibly, on different days.

>In case you think it matters: I reproduced this on my Mac OS X 10.8.5 machine, using Firefox 26, Chrome 32 and Safari 6.1.1

I'm able to access the subscriptions page, so I suspect this is something specific to his account (username: `fingolfin`).

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] #7072 User can't access personal subscriptions page [ss6565]

Posted by Chris Tsai <ct...@users.sf.net>.
Checked with Max, the 500 is the blue circles type, so it's likely a timeout issue.

https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/_discuss/thread/cc20f30d/bb04/attachment/Screen%20Shot%202014-01-22%20at%2018.39.10.png

---

** [tickets:#7072] User can't access personal subscriptions page [ss6565]**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** support p3
**Created:** Wed Jan 22, 2014 02:08 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Wed Jan 22, 2014 02:09 PM UTC

Posted by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net>.
One slow example from timer middleware instrumentation:

~~~~
{
    "time": "2014-01-22 22:57:21,330",
    "level": "INFO ",
    "name": "stats",
    "message": {
        "url": "/auth/subscriptions/",
        "uptime": 177,
        "call_counts": {
            "socket_write": 1,
            "jinja": 1,
            "mongo": 2759,
            "total": 1,
            "socket_read": 14,
            "ming": 2360
        },
        "timings": {
            "mongo": 3157,
            "ming": 962,
            "socket_write": 0,
            "socket_read": 168,
            "total": 11446,
            "jinja": 6447
        }
    }
}
~~~~

---

** [tickets:#7072] User can't access personal subscriptions page [ss6565]**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** support p3
**Created:** Wed Jan 22, 2014 02:08 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Wed Jan 22, 2014 06:55 PM UTC

Posted by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net>.
- **Size**:  --> 2

---

** [tickets:#7072] User can't access personal subscriptions page [ss6565]**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** support p3
**Created:** Wed Jan 22, 2014 02:08 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:00 PM UTC