Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Josiah Mangiameli <jo...@urjanet.com> on 2013/04/17 17:34:44 UTC

Camel 2.11

Hi

I was wondering when the 2.11 release would be available for download.
Initially I was told early this week.

Regards,
Josiah Mangiameli

--
Josiah Mangiameli

Software Developer
Urjanet Energy Solutions

Re: Camel 2.11

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

We found some issues and the release is being re-cut today. Then we
have a period where ppl can give that RC a test spin before its being
GA.

And we suggest always people in the community to help test it. Its
better we find issues before the GA than after.

--
Claus Ibsen