Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Kowalski <ro...@apache.org> on 2015/02/25 14:29:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Kyle Joseph Snavely elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Kyle Joseph Snavely as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: ksnavely

    IRC nick: ksnavely

    Twitter: motohacker

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Kyle's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Kyle!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

Robert

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kyle Joseph Snavely elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Kyle Snavely <kj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I look forward to coding with you all and
working with the CouchDB community! :)

Kyle

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Welcome Kyle! :)